SUPERBOWL








Seahawks won! The city has gone crazy! We are going to the SUPERBOWL! The 12th man did it! I immediately checked the time and date. If my calculations are correct it will play out Monday Feb. 6th at noon in Australia. I'll be in Tasmania and already have found a place to catch the game. Perfect timing for me since Australia is a day ahead, all the weekend ministry will be finished and Monday is a break day.
Go Seahawks!

This morning I shared with Chapel of Hope in Puyallup,Washington my thoughts on the 12th man (See previous post). God doesn't really want US to be spectators. He asks us to join his team and, like the Seahawks today, to give it our best - leave it all on the field! So who is the 12th man in this respect? Hebrews 12 answers that. We are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses who have gone before us. They are cheering us on and we have home field advantage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter Jesus in the Noise