Encounter Jesus in the Noise

 In 2020, as a “grounded missionary, I was thinking in terms of “transition”. Everyone was pivoting to online, in person meetings were cancelled, life looked like adapt - adapt - adapt. 

By January of 2021 I realized the “normal” I was waiting for probably wasn’t going to happen. This wasn’t just about “transition” from one season to the next. Something else was happening. Emotionally I felt adrift. 

Soon after I met Merri Ellen Geisbrecht, a Christian Life Coach and Spiritual Director, through an online event for women who desired to encounter Jesus in a deeper way in the midst of the Noise. 

I immediately felt this was a God opportunity. I was impressed and could relate to her testimony of beating depression and connecting with Jesus in listening prayer. Her foundation in the Word and her hunger for intimacy to hear from God resonated with where I felt my own journey was going. 

She had a 5 day group coaching event in May called “Encounter Jesus in the Noise”. In this event she led women from different countries into encounters with Jesus, building a Biblical foundation for hearing from God and asking Him questions that brought them into breakthrough and freedom in their lives. 

Since this event, I’ve been a part of her coaching group and my experience can only be described as a metamorphosis. 

Hearing Jesus, through encounters, questions and journaling, is incredible. His perspective, the exchange of giving Him the heaviness of life and asking Him what gift He has for me in return has given me such Freedom. 

I taught some of this with the children I ministered to this past summer and watched them also get Freedom from traumas caused by restrictions and isolation. 

This month Merri Ellen is launching another 5 Day Event for women to experience hearing and meeting with Jesus. I would strongly recommend this event to anyone feeling the emotional exhaustion of this season. Past and present students are joining in along with women from other countries.  

If you are wondering what it’s like to hear Jesus, check out Merri Ellen’s video promo and info in the link below. 

The cost is $27US, and includes activation worksheets and videos. I'm excited for what Jesus will speak to you!  

CLICK BELOW  ⬇️

Comments