Signposts of your next breakthrough.

One winter I saw a wasp flying around inside the window of my apartment. I disposed if it but a few days later another wasp appeared. After disposing of the second one I asked God "What are you saying?"
I looked in the Bible & saw where God used wasp/hornets to route out enemies hiding in caves.

Exodus 23:28-30 (TNIV)
"I will send the hornet ahead of you to drive the Hivites, Canaanites and Hittites out of your way. [29] But I will not drive them out in a single year, because the land would become desolate and the wild animals too numerous for you. [30] Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land."

I thought He was talking about driving out my external enemies...

But now I understand that when negative things surface in my heart - wrong attitudes - emotional bondages - I see these not as points of guilt ridden failure, but as enemies of my soul's prosperity being driven out in the open, as signposts of where my next Miracle - Healing - Deliverance will be!!

He loves me too much to let these stay hidden in my life.

Healing is progressive.

Breakthroughs continuous....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter Jesus in the Noise