Testimony Report from "Resting" message.i

The following was sent to me this morning from a mother who was at a Sunday service where I shared the message on God's Anointing on Rest.


"Dear Sue
I just want to thank you for the wonderful message on Sunday.
After church my family and I usually go mad trying to get things done, house clean, catch up on work, its just go, go, go because we are so busy during the week. But on Sunday we stopped, put on a spiritual CD and soaked up the presence of God. I placed paper in the middle of the floor with pens and my 9 year old son (Jai) drew fabulous pictures during this quiet time with God. He usually draws dinosaurs - that's all I have seen him draw, but not this time. He drew Jesus, watering 4 flowers (my family) and he said that God is growing us. Then he drew our house on fire, my son putting it out just as David defeated Goliath. Jai said that with Jesus he can do anything and defeat the enemy. My husband and I were just stunned. I was crying, my 12 year old daughter was asleep at this time. And my son, I must say has been diagnosed with Autism so wow!! It was like a breakthrough because we stopped and rested. 
So Sue, I just want to thank you for your message. Rest is important. I don't want to miss out on any more opportunities of God talking to my son through pictures like He did on Sunday. My husband and I received a few words too and oh - it was great, just what we needed in these busy times.
Thank you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter Jesus in the Noise