The Hardest Thing About Being a Christian...

At a Christian school assembly we asked, "What was the hardest thing about being a Christian?". The first grade teacher gave us the following kid’s responses – most with cute coloring illustrations :-)

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is sharing my toys.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is a good attitude. I had a hard time understanding my mom because I have more chores to do.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is keeping Jesus in my heart.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is feeding my lizards.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is sharing my cars with my little sister.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is sharing stuff and helping others and the poor.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is I want my friend to be nice to me.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is sharing and don’t swear and use God and talk in a nice kind way and help poor people.

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is telling about Jesus.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is telling about Jesus to others and obeying Jesus.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is helping others.”

“The hardest thing about being a Christian is Jesus say to be kind to others. I want to be kind.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter Jesus in the Noise